INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.YeLaundry.in is a website operated by YesEnVee Business Services Private Limited. We are registered in Pune, India with our registered office at YesEnVee Business Services Private Limited, Office No: 804, Tower 2, World Trade Center. Kharadi, Pune – 411014, India.
For purpose of this Agreement the terms “we”, “us” or “our”, refer to the Company, Site and App, used interchangeably. When you use the service available on the Site or the App, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of information about you as described in this Agreement.
For purpose of this agreement the group of material referred to generally as apparel, garment, linen, bedsheets, etc are hereinafter referred to as “Articles”.
This Agreement is effective from 01/01/2020 and continues until revoked by the Company.
1. All articles are handled with greatest care but owing to the conditions of the articles or non-apparent/non-visible defects in its material there is a POSSIBILITY OF DISCOLOURING OR SHRINKAGE. All articles are accepted for cleaning at OWNER'S RISK and company will not accept any responsibility for it.
2. We are a delivery partner providing aggregator services and as such the notion of services provided is by our vendor partners, who are selected by us are considered to be the best available services and the customer absolves us of any mischief or wrongdoing in handling the articles that are handed over to us for processing by the selected vendors and agrees that the services provided are on the basis of good faith.
3. We are not responsible for fastness / running of colour / Shrinkage / damage to embellishments/embroidery work/Jewellery fittings on the articles during laundry process.
4. Every effort is made for removal of stains. 100% stain removal is not guaranteed and the customer shall not have any rights to claim deduction in processing charges unless otherwise explicitly specified.
5. Company will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that Washing, Dry-Cleaning Ironing and any other services offered by us are managed and maintained at a high level of quality.
6. Any articles where customer feels that the service provided are not per the standard may be considered as redo. Customer should raise a complaint for redo service within 24 hours from the time of delivery of the articles. Our decision for redo will be considered as final.
7. Every effort is made to deliver articles on time, unless faced by unforeseen incidents of society, incidents of Force Majeure or acts of God. In such cases the customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in the charges.
8. Please note that we will not be responsible if the articles are not collected within the maximum allowed time window of delivery. In case the articles are to be held by us there could be fees attached in lieu of the total time that the articles are with us as safekeeping charges.
9. The tariff for designer wear will be decided on a case to case basis depending on the complexity of the articles, which will be communicated to the customer on the spot or after it is examined by the expert at the processing unit. Additional charges may be levied which may be recovered by way of surcharge or an additional charge on the next order placed by the customer.
10. Some process/items may require additional period to process. No deduction on billed amount or claim can be initiated against in respect of delays in such cases. We will take reasonable efforts to inform the user of the same.
11. From time to time, for the sake of promotion, certain discount codes and coupons may be issued by us. These must be used by the user before the order is placed and cannot be used after payment is processed. For cash on delivery or pay later type of orders discounts are applicable only till the time order is placed.
12. Ye Laundry strives hard to ensure that each customer is satisfied with the best practices that we have defined for logistics management. In the exceptional case where any items are misplaced the user must raise a complaint with the customer service team within 24 hours after delivery of the article. Each case will be investigated by our team and reasonable efforts will be made to resolve the issue by the 15th working day of the complaint being registered. In case the claim is verified and the items are untraceable we are liable to only pay 10% (10 percent) of the net value of the article if bill is presented or Rs. 200 whichever is lower. The complaint and refund process are in line with the overall refund terms as mentioned in the cancellation and refund policy in force at the time of complaint.
13. We are working hard to make this business ecologically sustainable. As a step towards that the company does not provide printed bills, and invoices will be sent by e-mail only on registered email id or necessary details will be available in the mobile application.
14. Once order is processed, order cannot be cancelled. If you want to cancel there will be cancellation charges that will be applicable as per refund & cancellation policy defined by us.
15. We preferably use eco-friendly, ecologically sustainable packaging for every order. However, in some rare cases where alternatives are not available, we might have to use single-use or multi-use plastic or equivalent material. We are happy to recycle these materials if you would like to hand it back to us
16. Customers are requested to count the articles at the time of delivery and inform the delivery executive in case of missing articles. Company will not be responsible for any such claims after the article’s delivery has been accepted by the customer.
17. Customer shall examine articles for damage at the time of delivery, and notify the same at that time. We take utmost care of all the articles provided to us, however in the rare case that something is damaged we shall be happy to help.
18. For all damages the user will have to inform us by contacting the customer care team within 24 hours of the accepted delivery. The damage claim will be investigated by our team. In case of damage being rectifiable/repairable, the same will be done and articles returned. In case the damage is non-rectifiable/repairable our liability is equivalent to 10% of the net value of the article if bill is available or Rs. 200 whichever is lower.
19. Any kind of complaint will be accepted only within 24 hrs. of the delivery of articles. Once a complaint is registered, you will get a resolution from our customer grievance team within 15 working days. All reimbursements will be processed to the in-app wallet only. No Cash payments are allowed to be made.
20. GST is applicable per the prevailing government rates.
21. Delivery will be made in selected time slots only. We are happy to change the slot in exceptional cases; however, charges may be applicable for the same.
22. We may use the images of your articles for promotional purposes. We will ensure that no personally identifiable items are present to protect your privacy in such cases.
23. Ye Laundry reserve the rights to Cancel/Modify/Change the Terms & Conditions at any point in time without any intimation/prior notice. We expect you to review these from time to time to ensure you are aligned with the same.
24. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
24.1 When you visit the Site or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
24.2.1 Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
24.2.2 Your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available), your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically).
24.2.3 Your provided full name, email address, pin code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
24.2.4 How long you visited our service and which features you used.
24.2.5 We gather information from members and guests who apply for the various Services that our site offers. It includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, a user-specified password, e-mail Id, mailing address, pin code and telephone number or fax number. We collect information primarily to ensure that we are able to full fill your requirements and to deliver personalized experience. Some data may be stored on our servers for future use by us only. We do not sell your data to third-parties and sharing data to third parties is limited only to usage such as payment gateways or similar where absolutely essential.
25.1 To register as a member of the Site, you must be of sound mind. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from availing our Services. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time the Company is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, the Company reserves the right to forthwith terminate your subscription and / or your right to use the Service, without any refund to you, for any of your unutilized subscription fee, if any.
25.2 User and Service Provider represents that they are not minors (16 or above) and are not persons with any criminal record nor barred by the government from receiving any services under any law in India. User and service provider agree to the following:
•Provide accurate, current, true and complete information about them while registering on our Website or App
• Maintain and promptly update your profile and registration data to keep it accurate, true, current and complete
25.3 Under an event of information being found incomplete, false or inaccurate, we reserve the right to delete, terminate or deactivate your account without any notification or intimation and refuse any current or future use of our Website and/or App.
25.4 When you register on our Website and/or App, you will be required to choose a username and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of password or account or any other security breach.
25.5 You are liable for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access the Services or resources, and thus you are also responsible for all activities that occur on your account. You will be solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that the Company may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any illegal or unauthorized activities conducted by you or person engaged by you.
26. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
26.1 Users expressly agree that use of the Website / App is being used at his / her sole risk. Neither us nor our affiliates, employees, directors, partners, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the Website / App will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of Website / App, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Website / App.
26.2 The Website / App is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
26.3 Notice of liability: despite regular controls we are not liable for any negligence at our hands, should one occur. The said user is himself fully responsible for his / her respective usage. Please contact us if you notice pages with illegal or immoral content. The legal information in this Agreement also applies to our social media outlets, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like.
26.4 This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that we are not liable for defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
26.5 In no event will we or any person or entity involved in creating the Website and Mobile Application be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Website / App. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the Site and our Mobile Application.
26.6 In addition to the terms set forth above neither we nor our affiliates, suppliers or vendors shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within the Website / App, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
26.7 This User Agreement template is not legal advice and by using them you agree to this disclaimer. The content of this document is for informational purposes only and does not constitute advertising, a solicitation or legal advice. Its recommended that you should take independent legal advice before publishing this agreement on your site or mobile application. You should read the information with care and modify, delete or add all and any areas as necessary. Use of, access to or transmission of such materials and information or any of the links contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship between us and the user. The information contained is provided only as general information and may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete. We expressly disclaim all liability in respect to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this content.
26.8 Disclaimer of Content: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this Site / App is accurate and true. The content of the Site / App is believed to be correct at the time of compilation. However, the Company makes no representations or warranties about the content and suitability of the information contained herein for any purpose. The Company, its servants, agents and employees disclaim all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, products or process disclosed and for any error or omission therein.
27. PAYMENT SECURITY
27.1 The Site has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
27.2 Since this is an intermediary and an ‘information only site’, we do not guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be entirely safe and secure. When you place orders through our website or online payment gateway service providers (“OPGSPs”), listed on the Site, you must ensure that you agree to the terms and conditions of the said OPGSPs agreement. The Company shall not be liable should there be a discrepancy in refund, loss or misuse of credit card details, hacking of sensitive monetary information.
28.1 All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to the Company through or in association with our Website shall be considered non-confidential and Company’s property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to us, you agree to a no-charge assignment to the Company of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. The Company may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis. Users are welcome to provide candid feedback to us.
When you visit our Site, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our Service. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the Site may not function properly. Ad companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted advertisements.
30. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND TERMINATION
30.1 If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and the Company concerning your use of the Site.
30.2 You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, permanently or temporarily suspend or terminate your access to all or parts of the Site and Services with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement, and/or any suspected illegal and/or fraudulent or abusive and/or competitive activity may be grounds for terminating your access and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts located in Pune, Maharashtra.
For any complaint / query please contact us at [email protected] Or Toll Free- 1800 123 830 083